What are your problems at the moment?

I believe that everyone in the world has problems, so I'd just like to hear from random people what there problems are and also tell me what country and where in that country your from, so tell me anything that's bothering you at the minute, the problem I'm having at the minute is I feel young and frustrated and stuck in my life at the minute, I have never had a girlfriend, i have very few friends and that would sum up my problems, I also live in Northern Ireland. I'm 19, tell me how old you are also, so this could be anything like having a bad relationship with your parents or hate going to school, thanks.

Favorite Answer

Im 23 and from Ireland too. I don't have one friend and feel so alone all the time i dunno why though i have a great family though but still feel so alone. I have a condition called vaginismus(no one knows what this is) that i went all the way to Boston to have botox to fix (sounds weird i know)! I struggle with my weight all the time i hate my body so much its disgusting.

Source(s): Me

I'm 17 in the US, I feel displaced at my school, I'm not antisocial yet I have no actual friends at school. I feel very alone and unwanted there. I haven't had a girlfriend before and I want to date someone because I want to feel like I am important to someone and that someone is waiting to see me and likes me for who I am and not as just a source of entertainment. While I feel this way I also don't want to date anyone, I feel like I would be an awful boyfriend because I have no material things to contribute to a relationship while at the same time I know that a relationship at my age will only end quickly which would make me feel worse than I do now. I hate my physical appearance and I want to tell many people straight out how they make me feel and how badly I want certain people to just leave the face of the earth but I am too kind to say anything hurtful to anyone outside of my mind. I wish I could kill myself but I am too smart to end my life based only on my feelings, that makes me feel trapped and scared for my future. Sorry for using the word "feel" often.

• jmw

I have panic attacks all the time and think I'm dying a lot. I never get a good night's sleep. I have virtually no family because they're all batšhit crazy and abusive. I get depressed a lot and don't always see a point to life. I'm 34 and I live right outside NYC in the U.S.

I'll be 15 in february and I just hate myself so much and I'm so selfish and for the life of me I can't change. I'm always in a turmoil of self doubt and hatrad. I just can't live with myself anymore and no matter how much I want to kill myself I'm never able to because I don't have the guts to do it and I hate myself for that also.

well i recently had to drop out of college i owe 3,000 dollars to the school. i lost my job my roomate was selling drugs out of our house and my house got raided. i had to move back in with my parents im going to court for an assault charge where the judge is trying to give me 18 months in jail but other than all that my life really sucks. im 20 years old living in colorado.

i am 21 and i have homework to do which is driving me up the wall bc there are so many questions that are almost the same and the teacher notes are not match up. and then i have more hw to do after that hw is done just so much hw and i have been working on it for weeks

• At the moment my best friend is dating the guy who contributed to my cutting myself....I have not 4 a month though.

Source(s): Me

im 17 and most everything is going wrong in my life! I wish I could just zoom right into 10 years from now! I HATE HIGHSCHOOL! lol

I'm 18, live in New York and almost killed myself last night.

• Naguru

Nil.

By the way are you asking me or the person sitting behind me.

Source(s): own