Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

HOW TO GET OVER A GUY PLZZZZZ HELP?

Ok im 12 and so there's this guy I REALLY REALLY REALLY Like him I went out with him and he dumped me over txt and then I asked for a second chance he gave it to me and the dumped me over txt again is been a month or so and I still REALY REALLY like him so HOW can I get over him

after my first boyfriend broke up with me, it was 4 months before i began to feel like i could get over our relationship. the only thing that helped was that I avoided all things in any relation to him for a long time and when I finally started to let memories and reminders float back into my life it was easier to deal with and i felt like i could really concentrate on my own life and what I really wanted to do.

You have a long life ahead of you, why get upset over someone that won't matter in 5 years; go eat some ice-cream.

Since you're a teenage girl, I'm guessing that you believe in true love. If he dumped you, he's not your true love. He's not the one.

Go find the right one.

tell him to consume the banana & drink the milk. whilst he gets previous he would be happy for the potassium & calcium he ingested. His dad is looking after him greater effective than he looks after himself. tell the clown to end whining like slightly bitc#. Your chum is strange & looks as though he could be slightly slow . by the way, why is your spelling so undesirable??? you do no longer seem cool, exceptionally once you are able to no longer spell your person call. tell your chum to improve up & close up! URN

Don't be shy express your feelings to him.

express your feelings to him don't be shy.

does my crush like me back?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuqoW...