K-9

My mac is too fast, help!?

Okay, so I recently got a mac. It is running things WAY to fast. I opened a game expecting it to take a minute or so to load... IT WAS INSTANT. Can someone help me troubleshoot?

Favorite Answer

That's really troubling... I think you might have to resort to past experiences. Say, maybe if you had... a PC... you'd have to wait for loading again. I'm really betting that if you take your mac back and get a PC, you have a chance to relive the 90s and wait 5 minutes for anything to load. Perhaps dip the mac in water or randomly delete crucial programs?

I only wish I could help more. I definitely know my PC is by far the slowest machine ever.

Source(s): Experience

I have a good computer. A PC. A Dell XPS 8300 built to my specifications. When I click, what ever I click on opens, and right then. No waiting. And I didn't pay a arm and leg for mine.

I like performance and functions better than shinny looks. I have never saw a computer that was to fast. Don't worry as it fills up with junk and a few clicks on some pop-ups it will slow down. Just give it time.

Source(s): Computer Technician

Mac's are generally fast and why is that a problem? Its better to load fast then slow.

That is a good thing. You want things to open fast.

A computer being too fast is never a problem.

download a ton of stuff to fill up your hardrive and the ore viruses the better. OR just solve the whole problem and get a pc. :)

Install Windows Vista and wait a couple weeks. You don't have to do anything special.

Download some malware. That should do the trick...

I think youre being alittle too cocky.

Fail!