I have a mole on my chin, below my mouth. Could get it removed? How would I do this? Will there be a scar?

Its about the size of a pencil eraser. Its not flat. I really dislike it too.

• If you want to remove a mole, you could try using a natural mole remover. Natural mole removal creams are very effective and less invasive than laser mole removal or incision surgery and can be done safely at home. Your chances of getting a big scar will be a lot less with a natural mole removing cream, as there is no incision. If you opt for surgery to remove your mole, there is a chance that there will be a big scar, even if the mole is not very big.

Here's a good site with plenty of testimonials from people who have used natural mole removing creams. It reviews the top natural mole removing creams so that you can make an informed decision, as well as having a lot of useful information on moles: http://remove-mole.com/

good luck!

OF COURSE YOU CAN GET IT REMOVED!!!!! Most people go to a dermatologist, and it might leave a small scar, but I am sure they give you a prescription for or recommend a medicine that will minimize the scar.