Does she like me? Or is she just doing her job?

I met this bartender about a year ago and we've been talking ever since. When I first met her I would go to the bar she worked at a few times a month just to talk to her. I'm not a heavy drinker, so I don't order a lot of drinks from her and the biggest tip I've left was only about 2 or 3 dollars. I didn't see her for a few months, and I came over unannounced to a new bar that she works at; she greeted me with a scream and ran all the way around the bar to give me a hug. I understand that female bartenders generally know how to keep their patrons coming back, is that the same for this situation? I'm sure she sees hundreds of guys every weekend at the bar, but why would she be able to pick me out of the crowd? I'm confused! lol

• Steven
    Favorite Answer

"why would she be able to pick me out of the crowd?"

Because you have known her for a year, that would be easy to recognise anyone. Your reading way too much into this, just keep talking and make sure she in not in a relationship. If she is not then ask her out to dinner, no bar because I'm sure she is sick of bars.

Source(s): IMHO