illegal peoples traveling?

Ok, lets say someone came in to the usa from mexico illegaly, but this person has a passport and id but its from mexico. is it possible for them to go on vacation to canada? using the amtrak?

3 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    I would say it would be a really bad idea. Unless you don't mind staying in Canada ofcourse. Most likely you will be able to get into Canada, but then they won't let you back in. Really that's probably the biggest risk. Though realistically they probably won't notice/care.

  • 9 years ago


    Mexican citizens need a visa to visit Canada. But even with a valid Mexican passport and a Canadian visa in it, the person would not be able to return to the U.S. once the vacation is over.

    Source(s): The son of a German mother and a Swedish father, I have lived in 6 European countries before immigrating to Southern California two decades ago. I work as a corporate attorney in Santa Barbara and answering questions here is my way of giving back.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    The Canadia would notice he was coming from the US but with no visa

    in his passport ... he would be handed back to the US

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.