How do I make out with my boyfriend?

So, my boyfriend had said that whenever I was ready to make out, he was ready, but he didn't want to pressure me into anything too quickly if I didn't want to, but I'm ready. But, he's already made out with girls before, and I've never made out once. And, I'm not exactly sure how to. So, if you could help me out, that'd be great! :)

Favorite Answer

Well...first of all...I don't even want to know how old you are. lol But just to ease my mind, I'm going to assume you are 18 or older. There is only one thing you have to do in order to start the ball rolling...and that is to start kissing him. I wouldn't even have to be on his lips. If you start kissing and licking his ear, or just behind it....I have no doubt that things will progress naturally. :) So...good luck to you and have fun!

Just start kissing him and slowly go into it. If he's made out before he'll catch on. Once you get going he will probably lead so you just have to follow him. Good Luck!

Have him teach you. It sounds weird, but it's a better idea than some of the answers you'll be getting on here.