Sexuality question ? very weird..?

So for a while, I secretly claimed I was bisexual; but I had never really done anything at all with a guy, but then again, I've never done anything more than kiss a girl.

Well, this, my freshman year, I let loose. I let a guy give me head and I made out with him, then he made me do it and I was so grossed out, if I even thought about a guy I got a throw up feeling.

Well the effect eventually wore off... it lasted about a month and I started looking at guys again. I could become erect by guys telling me things and watching gay porn.

Well today, I let a different guy give me head and he also made me too.. Well I'm feeling the same way again, I wanna throw up thinking about it. I feel dirty and the thought of any guy right now makes me want throw up. I'm gagging as I write this...

I've never thought sexually about a girl, but only because I have respect. I sometimes watch straight porn and I do become erect. I see myself in the future with a wife and kids and I also want a relationship bad... I've been talking to this girl since July and still haven't asked her out but it's because I don't wanna ruin anything ...

So I guess my question is, what is going on with me? Is this normal? Should I be concerned?

• Amy
    Favorite Answer

Honestly I don't think you're really bi. It doesn't sound like you really like being with guys.

Sometimes I think a lot of people decide that they're gay or bi more because they think it's the cool thing to do these days rather than that they're actually attracted to the same sex.

Of course you liked being on the receiving end but if you don't enjoy giving pleasure as well I don't think you're really in to it.

Its normal, Im a straight girl and ive felt that way after hooking up with guys I didn't like, care for, or find very attractive. When you find the right person weather its a guy or a girl you wont get that feeling anymore. Some people are more attracted to a personality then a gender, don't worry about what gender you like worry about what you like in a person.

You are bisexual, no its not very wierd. what did that dude make you do?