What should I do or what should I say to him?

I dated a guy for 6 months-sure our relationship wasn't perfect by any means, but we broke up due to lack of seeing one another.

I thought I was over him, but after seeing him time and time again at school events, I realized I was wrong.

I saw him this weekend too, and now I'm just dying inside because I want to talk to him so badly. I miss him and remembering the times we shared kills me. I just don't know what I should do or say. I haven't actually talked to him in over two months, and I really don't know what it is that is holding me back. Should I tell him that I miss him and still care about him or what?

I feel like he's under the impression that I've moved on, but I definitely haven't. He makes me happier than anything and if you have a similar situation, please give me suggestions on what I should do.

Favorite Answer

Say hows he been, talk.

just start talking to him again ...maybe bumpinto him in the hall ...give him an indication that youre still interested...it will be worth it in the end

answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvS3G...