melissa s asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

How do you know If you are addicted?

How do you know if your addicted to ciggerates?

Favorite Answer

What your actually thinking of is being addicted to nicotine. If you are addicted to nicotine, I suppose you have to have a cig or you don't feel well. It can range from crabbiness to anything else. It's extremely easy to get addicted to cancer sticks and the more you smoke the more your brain craves the nicotine.

Most people don't know they're addicted to something until they don't have it anymore. You'll never be more aware of your addiction on a personal level until you try to stop.

Source(s): I quit smoking.

You're spending a lot of time thinking about your next cigarette. If you work or you go to school, you can't focus because you keep thinking about your next break. You feel the craving for it a lot like you would feel hunger. Once you have your cigarette you feel calm and at ease.

Source(s): Smoked

You want to smoke even if you're not trying to act cool or impress someone. You want to smoke constantly. You feel uneasy or moody without having a smoke.

Source(s): Don't smoke
  • Naguru

I don't want to tease my mind. I know my weaknesses. Actually I have now decided to stop everything including tring, tringing.

Source(s): own

You want them all the time. If you don't smoke one, you'll get this feeling of uneasy-ness