What do I do about this guy?

So, I went to a semi formal winter dance (Tolo) with a guy about 3-4 years older than me, where the girl asks the guy. I met him since the beginning of the year, and we hit it off really well. We have a lot in common, and he's absolutely perfect. Well, just last week I confronted him about my feelings because I heard he already knew I liked him for about two weeks, although my feelings for him developed two months ago. Well, he said yes to me for Tolo anyways. After I confronted him about how I felt, he told me he liked me a lot, the age difference is weird but my maturity makes up for it, and whatnot. He told me he wouldn't ask me out because we never got to hang out. The reason for that is because my parents are so uptight about letting me go out with friends that all the times he wanted to hang out, I had to cancel because of my botch parents. Well, I thought that the dance would confirm if we would be together in the end or not. The dance was really well. We went to the movies, got our professional pictures taken, and we danced for about 4 hours until it ended. We held hands and walked out of the dance, and after he drove me home I kissed him. He didn't talk to me until 12 AM when it was my birthday, when he wrote on my wall "Happy birthday. I had a great time at tolo <3". (Yes, today's my birthday). Well we texted today, and he texted me first. And then he stopped replying two hours later. I don't know what to do. What do you think is on his mind?

Favorite Answer

Thanks fo answering my question! Anyway, Sounds like the two of you are good together and like each other. I wouldn't get too hung up on him not texting back. There are lots of reasons people don't text back: they don't know what to say, their phone died, they got busy doing something else, your txt failed/is delayed (that happens to me ALL THE TIME). Give it a rest and text him tomorrow

Source(s): Please answer my question! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201112...

he probably likes you but stopped texting cause he needs to think about stuff like whether or not he should ask you out

maybe he got a little bored i get bored texting for hours straight.

chances are he's just a guy and forgot to txt bak. it happens all the time. but u might want to be vareful because he might just want you for the wrong reasons. but idk! Goodluck! :)