Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

I'm 15 and I want to kill myself. I don't know if I should because I love my family?

I'm 15 years old, male. I've always had a lot of friends since I lost weight, until now. I've messed up. I was an asshole to two of my best friends and I've already lost one of them. I feel like I have no one anymore. When I was a kid, I'd always get teased and I had no friends because I was the fat kid. 2 years ago I dedicated myself into losing weight and getting in a good shape and promised myself that when that happens, I will be happy for once. It's been 2 years now, I have achieved my body but I'm still not happy. I don't know who's there for me anymore. I feel alone and I just want to end my life but I don't want to be selfish to my family because I love them such. It's summer holidays now and I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know where to go or who to talk to. I have a good relationship with my parents but I never tell them my problems. I never tell anyone my problems, I just tend to keep it all to myself. I don't know what I'm worth anymore.

Favorite Answer

First of all... you need to talk with your parents. You say that you love them very much and that you have a good relationship with them....so TALK to them. Tell them how you are feeling. Be completely honest with them, and I can guarantee you that things will get better! AND...and am sure that you have more people that care about you than what you think. So please...go talk with you parents. They love you and would do anything in the world for you. It really WOULD be selfish of you to take your own life. Stop talking about that right now and go talk to your parents. Things WILL get better...I promise you that. You are too young to be having such thoughts. Good luck to you...and please go talk to them

Aw dammit! I wrote a whole paragraph and just when I was about to post, it disappeared -.-

So here goes (:

Look, I don't know anything about you. Only what you've told me. But from that you sound like an amazing person. Definitely someone I'd want to befriend. You're dedicated and you really care about your family. Just knowing that makes you worth all the good things in the world. You're fifteen years old, still young and with a whole lot ahead of you. High schools one shitty place and it bothers the hell out of millions.

Ever heard Where Dreams Go To Die by Downtown Fiction?

I like to listen to that song on the bus stop then when I get on the bus I listen to Everybody Loves Me.

I guess I listen to them in that order because I know they're gonna pass. So that's pretty much what I'm trying to tell you. It'll pass.

Haven't you ever wanted to do something in the future? Well, why would you stop yourself from doing it. You sound strong enough to take all the sh*t you might get, so take it then remember that it won't last forever. Best of luck (: ... <3

Your just a kid! You cant go around thinking that kind of stuff! It will get better soon, I promise. When I was around 10, I considered suicide several times, but I didn't, because I could always find one reason to stay. I'm now in 8th grade and have a great like, drama yes, but its not bad. Think of reasons to stay, it'll be worth it. Killing yourself would not help you in any way shape or form! Your family loves you, so do your friends! Don't throw it all away because life suddenly gets hard! Look around you, even though they don't show it, every person around you life is complicated. Even the most amazing people have problems, but if you want to throw it away because you messed up....The world is a battle, and were all just finding our way through it, but it makes the little moments worth it.

Source(s): experience

Dude you need t chill out.

okay, i understand you've lost a good friend.

so what.

youve got your whole life ahead of you and im sure you'll get many more good friends.

if you really did care about your family then you wouldnt even be thinking about killing yourself.

i think youre just having your period or something cause youre stressing over nothing.

thats kind of a dumb thing to kill yourself over lolol no offence.

OMG MY FRIEND JUST DUMPED ME BRB GOING TO KILL MY SELF.

#pathetic

Whatever you do, DON'T KILL YOURSELF!!! Nothings worth killing yourself over. Talk to your school councler about your thoughts

I think you need to tell your parents this one maybe you should try a religous youth group

DON'T DO IT !!! YOUR FAMILY LOVES YOU & IF THEY FIND OUT YOU KILLED YOURSELF THEY WILL BE DEVISTATED! DON'T YOU WANT YOUR FAMILY TO BE HAPPY!!!!!??? LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL & YOU ARE ONLY 15 !!! YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS AHEAD OF YOU !!! DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE DIED WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG & DIDN'T HAVE THE CHANCE TO LIVE !!? PLEASE DON'T DO IT !!