Anonymous

My ex won't leave me alone, what should I do?

I have an ex that i broke up with a while ago beause it just wasn't right and he was quite controlling and bit obsessive. He was 10 years older, I'm 19 and we wanted different things. Now, however, he keeps trying to ring me, leaves voicemails, sends looong text messages (all of which i have ignored). I also went abroad for three weeks and the texts and calls stopped until the day i got home, and I got another one tonight (again, which i have ignored) and it's a big coincidence as he wasn't told i was going. I find them very confusing as they ask if i hate him and asks to meet me and things, i did used to reply but i no longer like to speak to him as he can twist things round and i feel guilty. e.g. he accused me of not caring, so i said to him that i thought that was a harsh thing to say so he twisted it to say that i cared.

I'm just unsure of what to do, as i don't want to involve police. should i just change mobile number as my phone can't block numbers? any advice would be greatly appreciated as it's getting upsetting, many thanks xx

Before you change your number you should call him or text him and tell him if he does not stop ringing the doorbell and bothering you , YOU WILL CALL THE F***KIN POLICE ON HIM " than change it... If he come to your house or waits for you out of school ( ANYTHING THAT MAKES YOU FEEL CREEPED OUT ) You call the police, like the other person said " this can be dangerous ", the worst thing is he goes psycho on you, tries to enforce his will on you and you get hurt real bad..

change your cell number and home number if he calls ur home number and if u can ask the phone company to block his number so if he does find your new number he wont be able to reach u and that pretty much all u can do, but if he still continues after ur changed ur numbers u shuld involve the police i think that they would give the help he needs over his obssesions good luck!

OOH, this is scary and dangerous and you are too young to know it. Tell the police NOW. NOW. Do EXACTLY as they say. You have no idea how serious this is. It is your life we are talking about here and you must be prepared to move to another city and make huge permanent changes. In future PLEASE be more careful about how and with whom you become involved.

i think you should block his number or change your nmber , but if you love him dont ,if not try to find away to ignore himm make yourself busy. dont reply his texts or pick up the phone. but i feel that whenevr you try ignoring the guy they keep following you like dogs :O

please answer my question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiYmE...

thanks