Top ten books for teens?
I looking for some new reading material. Anything that doenst have a lot of drugs, sex, etc.
- AeRicksLv 59 years agoFavorite Answer
1-7 is the Harry Potter series.
8-10 is the Midnighters series by Scott Westerfeld.
If you want me to list the series as individual books:
1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
2. Midnighters by Scott Westerfeld
3. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
4. The Hunger Games by Susanne Collins
5. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
6. Gone by Michael Grant
7. The Darkest Powers series by Kelly Armstrong
8. The Chronicles of Narnia by C. S. Lewis
9. The (original) Percy Jackson series
10. (grudgingly) My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- Anonymous9 years ago
Catching Fire (The Second Book of the Hunger Games) I love it when I find a good series. This book may be a bit darker than I'd let my boys read right now, but for the teen crowd is appropriate. I love the characters and am rooting for them every step of the way. The book is impossible to put down and I hate that I have to wait a couple weeks for the next one to come out.