What brands?? skateboarding *TEN POINTS TOMORROW*?

i can Nollie 360 shove-it, Nollie Shove-it, Switch/fakie shove-it, and goofy Shove-it, i can kickflip, varial kickflip, Primo(flips out) i can noseslide, crooked, boardslide, and 50-50, i can ollie/shove-it/varial kickflip a 3-5 stair, i can lip and boardslide a handrail and i can ollie to manual, and A LOT MORE!! if i were to get that ^^ and my other best footage and send it to brands, which brands would accept me?

(I am ex-sponsored (skate shop) i had that sponsor but was kicked off due to not buying anything from the shop. i am 13 years old [just turned 13 oct 30] anyways what brand would accept me?)

(Already asked once, only got one answer it said "Toyota" lol

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I would say start doing some competitions then talk to the reps who show up there. If you do good in the competitions then they will probably be talking to you.

• schel
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Youre going to favor to save up in a sport of skate. quite you wouldnt make it now. yet all of us can artwork flat out . save operating in the route of. And maximum critically dont let it change into too too extreme. Skateboarding is meant to be exciting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.