Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

White women pretend to be delicate little flowers but in reality they have spines of steel?

Am l spot on here?

Favorite Answer

we are delicate, but yes, we are strong in many ways.

• Haha, I don't pretend to be anything hun. I personally think that the "delicate, fragile, flower" bullsh*t is very sexist and demeaning to women. Also, if some guy hits me, I'll only let the cops deal with him after I get some of my blows in

sometimes but the snobby ones really are delicate little babies... I personally don't pretend to be anything I will tell you straight up if you mess up I will kick your a**.

sorry.. but when exactly have I ever sounded like a delicate little flower on here?

okay im white and i act like what i am i do not pretend to be some flower or something, i never said anything about any other races, if anything i stood up for them. so why start hating on white girls? why, you hate us that much? you gay or something?

• Lana

All women are like that. It's just that white women are worse.

Rub some lotion on it and hope for the best?

Source(s): Ms. Queen Effnala
  • RJ

Why don't you visit a dominatrix son?

no. You could kill me with one hit.