Any truth to last nights events?

I went to a party last night and the boy hosting it is a longtime crush of mine. I hadn't seen him in a few months and so when I walked into his apartment yesterday it was the first time I've seen him in ages. As soon as he saw me (he was a bit drunk) he seemed really excited and kept asking me if I was going to drink and I said no but he pulled me into his kitchen and said he really wanted to take a shot with me and he was standing really close to me and was pouring me chaser and my drink and teaching me what to do since it was my first time. He said he never expected to be taking shots with him but he was glad I was and he was glad I was at his apartment and he kept saying welcome to my home. He started introducing me to all his friends and telling them I was so cool and so smart, etc. and that he was really proud of me for all of my accomplishments and that I was better than him and all of his friends. He told me he loved me at least twice and then later on … he told me he loved me like a sister. At one point this random guy pulled me in a room and turned off the lights but my crush came inside turned on the lights and screamed at the guy and left. Later he pulled out his favorite drink that was almost finished and said even though it was his favorite he wanted me to drink it. He was standing really close to me and there was an eyelash on my face so he took it off and put it on his finger and told me to close my eyes and make a wish. Then he said it better be a good wish. He found my phone at one point then unbuttoned the pocket of my shirt and put my phone in there and told me to be careful.I know drunk people have distorted judgment and all of that but he wasnt like telling anyone he loved them or anything so i was just wondering if he likes me or if I should blow it off? Does he at least like me as a friend? Because sometimes we see each other and we don’t even say hi…so I wonder if he even considers us friends.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

blow it off as drunken stupidity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.