are walmarts jeans any good - quality, style, size, fit?

just curious.. i was considering trying them

Favorite Answer

I would not recommend buying jeans from walmart. The wear and tear on the jeans happens VERY quickly. Not to mention that the fit is somewhat unflattering. The have a high waist and a very oddly shaped flare. Do not buy!

I have a pair of levi off brand and they fit ok. I really like when I can afford to buy jeans made from heavy tightly woven denim.

Try the difference on, walmart jeans do erve their purpose for work and everyday jeans, but one should always hve a nice pair of jans for good times out.

• ?

I disagree with Michael M. do no longer use to many layers or great shirts, it is going to basically make you seem greater finished figured. have self belief me i be conscious of. i'm a stable woman and that i've got observed the greater I positioned on unfastened outfits the larger i seem and sense. besides the undeniable fact that, i do no longer do dermis tight stuff the two. there's a happy medium obtainable. Lane Bryant, Dillard's, Sears etc. all have amazing issues for those people who're voluptuous, so head out and function relaxing finding out to purchase. once you go finding out to purchase on your new outfits, be helpful to attempt them on in the keep and take a chum you be conscious of supply you with an trouble-free, yet tactful opinion.

Every woman I know gets their jeans from Walmart, and I've never heard them complain about them.

Yea there good and they are actually getting some really cute pairs in. The really cute ones are round 20-25 dollars so its not a bad price either.

• A pair of jeans that work for you can come from anywhere.

Source(s): The mirror.

Jeans are jeans I find no difference...

Nope. Think about it. There's a reason they're only $5.

Source(s): Tried them