I'm having triplet boys!!!?

So excited, so terrified! lol!

I've been in love with the musical group Emerson, Lake, and Palmer since as long as I can remember, and now I'm thinking about naming my sons after them.

Is that ridiculous or a good idea? I seem to love it... opinions please!?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i think that would be great! those are adorable names that will age well, and the boys will probably be proud to be named after something that is special to you.

good luck and congrats!

• 9 years ago

I love all the names. Im not a fan of naming children after actors, famous, sorts of people. But i do Love the names.

Palmer is the only name im on the edge about.

What about Parson, Parker, Paylin, Payson

• Emerson is cute....Lake is ok, but more acceptable as a middle name....

Palmer? Absolutely not!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ew.

I know a Palmer and he's an ***. Lake... reallly?! To me Emerson should stay a last name.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I don't like the names. If you are in love with the names and your husband agrees with you than it is not ridiculous.

Congratulations!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

some may find it cheesy but others really cool, i like it because the names have meanings to it! In the end its your opinion that countss!!

• 9 years ago

I think thats an incredibly cool idea!! :D I think they r unique but tolerable names, and rlly cute(: GO FOR IT! I love the idea

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't really like the names, but I've heard worse. Maybe you could call them something similar like Emmett, Landon, and Parker.

Triplet boys... Oh you have your hands full!

Good luck!!!!! :D

~Olivia

• 9 years ago

I think those are some great names in my opinion!

• 9 years ago

ye s ridiculous

i do kind of like emerson though

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.