Poll: what's it like to get high off pot?

what's it like? and if you take only 1 or 2 inhales outta a joint, what will happen/what is it like?

Favorite Answer

It's the ultimate anti-anxiety medication. It will alleviate all of your stress and make you relaxed. This effect makes some people energetic/more outgoing and other people lethargic.

It also activates your imagination and makes stimuli (TV, music, art, etc.) more interesting/meaningful, even if your increased thoughts aren't necessarily accurate. This may or may not increase your spirituality or widen your perception of things.

You may also get a "body high", and feel, for lack of a better description, good feelings.

There is no physical addiction, but you may find yourself wanting to do it again because it is enjoyable (like riding a roller coaster).

Some people don't feel the full effects the first time they do it, for whatever reason.

It is impossible to overdose on it, other than suffocation from the smoke at extremely unlikely house fire levels of smoke. Still, moderation is a good rule of thumb for anything unfamiliar to you.

nicely my mom and father do not smoke pot yet I do understand a pair that do it in well-known only daily. they're getting right into a position to pass on a cruise so that they are flying and then off route going into diverse international places.. Im questioning how with a purpose to finally end up devoid of there self therapy!!

well here is how my FIRST ONE WENT

i hit a pipe. the first thing you notice is the hit. COUGH COUGH. drink water. take another hit. at first you wonder, did this do anything?

and bam. your sitting in the corner. you close your eyes. you hear your favorite music, mine was classic rock. i see a hand and guitar up close strumming. you start laughing.

after a few weeks of smoking. you will just feel real chill. sitting there. stoned. you feel warm, happy, hungry, sleepy. for me i also felt quit more inspired to draw. also you come up with fun things to talk about.

and if your a first time smoker, a few joint hits will be ohk. cause even i, an experinced stonner can smoke a half a joint and feel the light headness. so just a quarter of a joint will getchu stoned.

1 or 2, you'll feel it. You will be completely aware and in control, so dont worry that you'll go crazy and wont remember. That wont happen

You'll feel a little better, the atmosphere will be lighter, you'll think a little differently.

The first few times, dont get super high, it normally doesnt end up good, you'll tweak and what not possibly.

But 2 you'll just get the feeling. DONT get too into weed though. Its easy to spend money, and to get into trouble, both of which i did.

I just graduated, and have been smoking since summer of freshman year, 3.3 gpa.

Have fun with it, but dont go crazy with it, you'll end up doing hard drugs and that is a lot of no good.

Stay to weed and maybe shrooms.

• Fabian

1 or 2? Just smoke the whole joint with your buddies. you'll have a great time man.

It depends on the person, and the tolerance. 2 hits might get a guy high, and someone like me do nothing. It all depends. Getting high, you have to experience it. Can't really be told.

• .,.

Not sure myself but I've been around my friends bf who smokes it and he acts really strange when high lol... he hallucinated that there was a mushroom floating in the air one time... weird haha

Know when you're up really late and you're acting all silly and everything is a thousand times funnier? Like that.

Source(s): The biggest pothead I know.

Well, my first experience involved me getting a fox skin and wearing it as a cape. The rest was just a blur. I havent touched the stuff since either.

It's different for everyone. I tried it once. I claimed it wasn't working. He then asked me "What was so funny". Then I went on to be paranoid. So that was my experience.