Can someone please translate this (simple) from Russian to English? 10 points?

A: Каролина встречается с футболистом ) я видел их вместе пару раз! а что по поводу Регины ??

B: ti videl ?? xxaxxa pizdec, ranshe tolko devochki tyt bili vrode kak . spletnici , kotorie slediat za lichnimi gizniami , ti poxody perviy pacan, tipo pacan ))))

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A:Carolina is dating a football player ) I saw them together a couple of times. What about Regina?

B: You saw them? hahahaha sh*t, in the past only girls were spreading rumors and keeping tabs on other people's personal lives. Looks like you're the first guy who is doing this as well ))))

Source(s): Been to Russia. Studied Russian.
  • 9 years ago

A: Caroline is dating a soccer player :) I saw them together a few times! But what about Regina?

B: You saw?? hhahha f*ck, earlier on only girls here were like that. (this part is a little weird. I have a feeling they are from a country other than Russia, but just speak Russian) gossipers that do this behind one's own ??? (maybe they mean zhinyami -- lives), you seem like the first dude, like a dude :))) (sorry this was rough -- maybe someone else has a better one)

Source(s): -
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

A: Carolina is meeting up with the football player ) I saw them together a few times! What about Regina ??

B: Did you see ?? Haha ****. Before, only girls were here . gossipers , those who spy on everyone's private matters , you are the first guy to do that, yeah, real manly. (the last part doesn't translate exactly, but that is the implied meaning.) hope my translation wasn't too dodgy :)

Source(s): born there :3
  • K2010
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Hey dude

been a while

what happen to Sveta?

LOL

anyway, here we go:

A. Caroline dates football player. I saw them together couple of times What about Regina?

B Oh you saw them? ha-ha f--k, girls used to be the ones gossipping, you are the first guy to do so.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

A: Carolina meets with the player), I saw them together a couple of times! but what about Regina?

lol that's what it says on google translate

Source(s): google translate
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.