em
em asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 9 years ago

Hot chocolate jar question?

I was thinking about making my friend one, or a cookie ingredients jar. I live out of state. My question is will it be fine to ship? Or should I just get her something else? Like a gift card?

That is what I was nervous about too, Max.

sry typo MIK****

Favorite Answer

Jar is a much better idea, just be sure she isn't diabetic or allergic to one of the ingredients. Anyone can give a gift card, and gift cards are terrible because they have all kinds of drawbacks and you can never use the exact face value... you end up either leaving a little money on them or have to use some of your own money to make up the difference for what you want to get. To ship, just make sure it's packaged well so it doesn't get damaged.

I would be nervous that the chocolate or ingredients might melt. I know it sounds silly but maybe freeze it first? Or make her one with just dry ingredients