Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How to lose weight and gain muscle over summer?

So last summer I went to (not gonna name the country) and i noticed the girls were really attracted to me because for my age I was really tall and muscular to them. The tall part, I dont know what to say about that, but the muscular part I worked hard in the gym. After school started, i dint have time for the gym anymore, so i started to get flabby, and i kinda may have loosened up on my iet. Now its winter, and I really want to gain my figure back, without going to gym. I have been doing push ups and etc. but its not working to well.

My best advice would be to buy a workout bench and weights, also a pullup bar (youd get them fairly cheap second hand if you wanted).

Set a plan, Make some time for working out and eat healthy with lots of protein and you'll be a tank in no time:)

Good luck to you mate :)

Just do work out any chance you get even when u go home , don't walk home run home

Source(s): What I would do

PILATES PILATES PILATES and resistance training should do the trick! check online for quick videos