Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

UM, HELP!!!! ADVICE WANTED!!!?

Okay, I'll try make this short. A girl, 14 and feeling like, different. I don't want to do anything that I wanted to do a week ago. It's weird, last week I wanted to watch spongebob and now I think that show is stupid. All I want to watch is southpark on my laptop. I have no energey to move my room aroud, which a month ago I was thinking of how I wanted to arange it. I stay up late, and am tired in the day. I sleep from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. And then stay up until 12:00. I don't know why I feel like being alone at night, that's why I stay up. Why do I feel like this? Does every teen feel this way, when it's time for them to change personality? I've noticed that when a kid turns to a teen they act different, I thought it was just them being a pain because they wanted to be one. What do you think? Help, please?

Sorry for some misspelled words. I feel so tired:( I just want to go back to normal.

Um, dolph. I'm a girl, so I'm pretty sure I can't be a prick.

Favorite Answer

its puberty and growing up.. your thinking diffrently now. let your imagination grown and do new things and not be a slob. go outside and mess about.

Get up and go for a walk, don't sleep at 3-4. Just go to bed at like 9.

Hey just calm down, its okay. Your just going through one of your many stages of your teen years. Don't start freaking out.

Your testosterone levels are increasing and soon you testes will drop. This is normal so dont ber afraid.

• Yep...you're a teenager.

EDIT: Girls can be pricks too...just sayin.

YOU HAVE A DISEASE OF THE PITUITARY GLAND!

EVERYONE LOVES SPONGEBOB YOU PRICK!

Source(s): My MD
  • ioio

have you already tried robot chicken