Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

UM, HELP!!!! ADVICE WANTED!!!?

Okay, I'll try make this short. A girl, 14 and feeling like, different. I don't want to do anything that I wanted to do a week ago. It's weird, last week I wanted to watch spongebob and now I think that show is stupid. All I want to watch is southpark on my laptop. I have no energey to move my room aroud, which a month ago I was thinking of how I wanted to arange it. I stay up late, and am tired in the day. I sleep from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. And then stay up until 12:00. I don't know why I feel like being alone at night, that's why I stay up. Why do I feel like this? Does every teen feel this way, when it's time for them to change personality? I've noticed that when a kid turns to a teen they act different, I thought it was just them being a pain because they wanted to be one. What do you think? Help, please?

Update:

Sorry for some misspelled words. I feel so tired:( I just want to go back to normal.

Update 2:

Um, dolph. I'm a girl, so I'm pretty sure I can't be a prick.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

its puberty and growing up.. your thinking diffrently now. let your imagination grown and do new things and not be a slob. go outside and mess about.

• 9 years ago

Get up and go for a walk, don't sleep at 3-4. Just go to bed at like 9.

• 9 years ago

Hey just calm down, its okay. Your just going through one of your many stages of your teen years. Don't start freaking out.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your testosterone levels are increasing and soon you testes will drop. This is normal so dont ber afraid.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yep...you're a teenager.

EDIT: Girls can be pricks too...just sayin.

• 9 years ago

YOU HAVE A DISEASE OF THE PITUITARY GLAND!

EVERYONE LOVES SPONGEBOB YOU PRICK!

Source(s): My MD
  • ioio
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

have you already tried robot chicken

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.