really confused. pregnant or no?

okay, so i'm not saying i'm pregnant, but honestly. i am SO confused. i'm on the pill so this is why i have no idea what's going on. my whole abdomen is bloated to the max, but around and underneath my bellybutton has a ouch which i've never seen before. it's also more squishy than usual, but harder between my pelvic bones. i crave foods that i wouldn't normally crave. through out the day i have hot flashes. my skin is breaking out more. i am really moody sometimes. my uh, nips, have gotten bigger, but not darker. no nausea. there are times when i'm so exhausted that i will sleep 12+ hours, and then there's times when i just can't fall asleep and when i do, i only sleep for like, 5 hours (normally, i sleep 7-10 hours and wake up like clockwork) i have a bad lower back, but the past 2 weeks, it's hurt/been sore more than usual (one of the reason's i can't fall asleep). i spotted about a week and a half ago, but it was nothing like my normal periods. i'm crazy gassy (feels like air bubbles are popping in my lower stomach) and some days i get cramps like i'm gonna start my period but i never do. oh and when i eat, my stomach distends pretty big.

so being a girl, i was like.. shooooot, i'm a la prego. but, i went to the doctor's and my doctor felt my stomach and i told her my symptoms, and she said i felt/looked/sounded like i was pregnant. so we took a urinary test. came out negative. we were both REALLY confused. that was.. 4 days ago. i took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative also.

i'm not saying i am pregnant, but i've heard that some women can't tell they're pregnant with the urinary test at all sometimes, and then there's times when it just won't show up until they're about 3 months pregnant. i know there's the blood test, but i'm kinda scared to take it. what's my best bet in general?

• Connie

You should get a blood test, they are very accurate, if this test is negative the get a blood test for your Thyroid.

Why haven't you been to a doctor? Go get a blood test.

buy a Pregnancy test on Walgreens