Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 9 years ago

Where do I get a quit claim deed form from?

2 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    I would not seek one or use one. a QC deed ONLY means

    'whatever I own at this address, I hereby give to you."

    [and write "quit claim deed" above this sentence. and date it and

    sign it.

    in the world of deeds, it is the least desireable one to use.

    if you tell me more, I will guide you.

    otherwise, just write what i wrote above............

  • 9 years ago

    You can get a Quitclaim Deed from any Title company but make sure that is the form you really need.

    Source(s): 16 yrs resl estate Title and Escrow Loans
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.