Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

what age is it ok to start wearing thongs?

so this year i started high school and i noticed that girl wear yoga pants and leggings alot. i liked them because they make your butt look cute so i got some. but i noticed that if you wear them with just regular underwear they make your butt look all big and deformed. so i tried wedging my underwear & it make my butt look nice and round. so it appeared that i was wearing a thong.

in my family wearing a thong is known to be "slutty". so i just wanted to know if its bad or "slutty" for a 14 year old to wear a thongs with yoga pants/leggings to school or just anywhere.

i would wear them to hide pantie lines because i think its emmberasing to show pantie lines, but at the same time its emmberasing to not show any & make it obvious to people that you are wearing a thong.

& if i DID wear them i wouldnt have my pants hanging under my underwear line. my pants would always be higher.

@alex, i am too a gymnast & that would be another reason i'd wear them.

Favorite Answer

no its not slutty, 14 is an appropriate age

definitly not slutty all my girl friends just tell me its comfortable and if they wear like panties or something with leggings, the outline of the panties are extremely visible, where as thongs are nice and comfortable and you cant see the outline or anything either in leggings. yeah i know its weird for a guy to know this but i was at a party one night and like 4 girls just jumped on me and took me into a room and we had itt :D and they told me all this stuff after we were all tired just laying around in the room. btw we were not drunk, were only 15 we dont drink, i guess they got all horny cuz im supper attractive ;)

I don't think it's slutty. It's more convenient for me with no panty lines. Be careful though, wearing thongs will make increase your chances of having a yeast infection and other infections.

Well just know that whatever age you wear them you will get labeled as a slut, or a whore

it also depends on why you are wearing them

to hide panty lines, or to show them

never give up

god bless you

It's only slutty if they see it. I'm a gymnast, and I have to wear one sometimes.

Source(s): Life

personally no age is appropriate they are not very......"flattering" and lady like i saw someone wearing one once cuz it came over their pants and then everybody started talking about her and calling her names and stuff so i wouldnt wear them

yes it is just fine i started wearing it when i was Fourteen and my parents are strict

• RJ

when i was in 8th grade almost all the girls in my class did

Source(s): my own eyes