Who is playing SWToR and what will you be?

I am joining the republic and playing as a shadow. What about you??

Favorite Answer

i really want to... i would be a bounty hunter.. But i cant afford to pay monthy :(

• ?

I just picked up a strategy guide download on sale, and I'm still learning all the classes - that's when I will decide. They have skill trees and levelling guides etc, so I'm gonna decide which race is my favorit ebefore I start playing.

I'm the kind of person who usually starts a character over a dozen times before being happy with it, so this time I decided to treat myself and learn the game before it launches so that I can hit the ground running, lol.

Source(s): guide.swtorsavior.net <-- Check out the guide I'm talking about, it's on sale during pre-launch, after the game is out the price is going up.

I am planning to play all the classes but my main is most likely to be a Jedi Knight guardian just because who didn't want a lightsaber when they were kid. It's just the nostalgia for me.

• Sahmir

Jedi Sentinel.

Looking for a guild?

Shadow is the coolest!