Does she like me? Or is she just doing her job?

I met this bartender about a year ago and we've been talking ever since. When I first met her I would go to the bar she worked at a few times a month just to talk to her. I'm not a heavy drinker, so I don't order a lot of drinks from her and the biggest tip I've left was only about 2 or 3 dollars. I didn't see her for a few months, and I came over unannounced to a new bar that she works at; she greeted me with a scream and ran all the way around the bar to give me a hug. I understand that female bartenders generally know how to keep their patrons coming back, is that the same for this situation? I'm sure she sees hundreds of guys every weekend at the bar, but why would she be able to pick me out of the crowd? Especially after not seeing each other for several months. I'm confused! lol

Honestly I think she likes you, you should ask her out on a date though if you really want to know. If she remembers you from that long ago then she obviously has thought about you from time to time.

TAP DAT SHITZZ!!!! SHE LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!!