What do most guys start a convo ti towards girls?

Im 13 and i am txtin this girl and i usually say hey to start of the convo is thatwhat most guys do or do they say like sup?

Favorite Answer

I usually go with a "Hey" and then a "What are you up to?" though i say "Hey baby" to my girlfriend.

When guys talk to me they say Hey, or with smiley faces.

Some say Sup, but not all girls like that.

Ask open questions like how's it going, or what you up to, then go deeper into the topic she's talking about. I do this to my girlfriend I just ask how her day is and she talks and whatever she emphasizes I tend to go deeper on. Usually she vents to me her problems and I ask her what's wrong. But sometimes maybe when she's happy and did something good I congratulate her and if I can go deeper into it I talk more about it, but if not the best way to transition into different topics would be what else she did today, my opinion the best topic changer, and what she's doing during the moment or what she's up to. As long as you show you actually pay attention she'll definitely like texting you. :)

Source(s): My personal experiences.

Saying hey is usually how you start a conversation haha. If you want you can make it more flirty by saying something like "hey cutie" and using smiley faces.

Definitely say Hey, and NEVER say Nothing, here bored. Definitely a turn off. And ask a lot of questions about her, make her enjoy talking to you all girls love talking about themselves. Give hints about your personality. And overall be your self. feel comfortable.

it doesn't really matter what you say hey is fine. Guys who like me usually say hey but some say sup. Doesn't matter just be yourself

sometimes a compliment. like "i like your hair" or simply making a nice comment or plain comment