Do guys take more then 45 minutes to shower?

The guy I'm basically dating texted me around 6:23 saying he was going to take a shower. I texted him at 7:28 saying "Still showering:/?' and he replied right after saying "getting dressed:)". So did he seriously take that long to shower? I mean most girls only take like 20 minute showers..cmon really?

No it's not stalkerish, I looked at my phone and the times.

Favorite Answer

Ask him if he is constipated............he could have took a dump too.

It's just him. Most people wouldn't take showers that long unless they stink really bad. But if you take a shower everyday, it should only take you 5 to 10 minutes of good showering and that it. Ask him if he does, and if he says yes, tell him stop wasting so much water.

• Shawn

My shower runs out of hot water in about 3 minutes.

nope, just 5 mins - 10 max, your date was probably just watching tv for ages before he decided to take a shower, unless hes a clean freak and cant go out unless he spotless then he may have taken that long to shower.

• ?

in my opinion i take advantage of bathe time to trim my balls and supplies them an outstanding scrub. that is continuously a vehicle spoil down there after a not elementary days artwork. you do not experience cleanser than once you've clean balls. Plus, it in many situations feels that solid that im forced to rub one out each now and back..

Kinda stalkerish to know the exact times of when you texted him and when he texted you... and I take that long (sometimes).

Not unless they're masturbating.

If he was masturbating it does.

He was masturbating.