Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

what shouldi tell me girlfriend when she ask me this?

she asked if i like her more with make up or with out and want to say she looks better without because she does and i want to say she look pretty without make up so would that be akward it seems like it would be so should i just say she looks better without it? would she be offened?

Favorite Answer

Well I am a girl and I'd want my boyfriend to tell me the truth. I think you should just be honest with her, she's your girlfriend - she probably trusts you.

Source(s): Girl life.

I ask my boyfriend the same thing. you know what he says. If he could hed throw all my makeup away. Says i have natural beauty that make up just hides. so the fact you like her more without. Is just what shes looking for. =]

Tell her the truth that she looks better without make up. Why would she get mad, she asked you a question. If she got mad, tell her "never ask a question that you are not ready to hear the answer. MERRY CHRISTMAS DEAR.

Oh man that's a tough one to answer. If you like her from both ways. Just say to her that she looks beautiful either way and that it does not matter.

• ruthie

Being truthful, in a kind way, its always the best thing to say.

Just tell her you think she is beautiful no matter if she has makeup on or off. That to you she is beautiful no matter what.

tell her without the make-up

Tell her she looks beautiful any way.

Source(s): I'm a girl.