Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

what shouldi tell me girlfriend when she ask me this?

she asked if i like her more with make up or with out and want to say she looks better without because she does and i want to say she look pretty without make up so would that be akward it seems like it would be so should i just say she looks better without it? would she be offened?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well I am a girl and I'd want my boyfriend to tell me the truth. I think you should just be honest with her, she's your girlfriend - she probably trusts you.

Source(s): Girl life.
  • 9 years ago

I ask my boyfriend the same thing. you know what he says. If he could hed throw all my makeup away. Says i have natural beauty that make up just hides. so the fact you like her more without. Is just what shes looking for. =]

• 9 years ago

Tell her the truth that she looks better without make up. Why would she get mad, she asked you a question. If she got mad, tell her "never ask a question that you are not ready to hear the answer. MERRY CHRISTMAS DEAR.

• 9 years ago

Oh man that's a tough one to answer. If you like her from both ways. Just say to her that she looks beautiful either way and that it does not matter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ruthie
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Being truthful, in a kind way, its always the best thing to say.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just tell her you think she is beautiful no matter if she has makeup on or off. That to you she is beautiful no matter what.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

tell her without the make-up

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Tell her she looks beautiful any way.

Source(s): I'm a girl.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.