Girls; would you date a guy shorter than you? Guys; would you date a girl taller than you?

And is there a maximum amount of shortness/tallness you'd be ok with?

Just curious. I'm a girl, height is not a deal breaker for me.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm 5'9. The shortest guy I've dated was about 5'7. That's probably my limit... The height thing is only awkward if you make it awkward. My 5'7 guy never let it bother him. He was confident in himself as a man, and knew how to handle his Amazon woman ;)

• 9 years ago

Absolutely, if anythig it'd be kinda cool. I don't really set height limits, but I have to admit I'd have reservations about dating a woman taller than about 7'6" or shorter than 3'6", and not for aesthetic reasons, either, but because with those extremes, she'd be less likely to live a long life than a woman who was within the range of 3'6" to 7'6".

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm completely fine with it. If I met the best guy in the world but he's shorter than me by 2 inches, I'm not gonna reject that. As long as it's not like 5 inches. XD

• wymer
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i might date a woman if she substitute into taller than me. even however my final lady chum substitute into the tallest of any woman I even have ever dated and she or he substitute into only 5'4" i might say. yet i'm 6'2" so she might would desire to be relatively tall! in keeping with danger between 5'4" and 5'8" is the place my determination might sit down however. =) -NmD!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TB
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yes, I have before. She wasn't much taller than me though. Height doesn't mean anything to me

• Nik
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yes but I find it weird if she outdoes me by a clear foot although at 6 foot myself she'd have to be tall.

• Max™
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I am 6'4 soooooooooo I have not came across a girl that is taller then me that I would date!!! but if she was fine I would date her!!

• Deb R
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I love my tall men

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1240262566

the guy in the picture is shorter than mii and im dating him.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes I would

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.