whos your favorite X-factor judge?

Nicole, Paula, L.A, or simon. Mine is simon cowell, nicole and paula say the same thing to every contestant every freaking time! To me nicole and paula are sooo fake, they should be giving their honest opinions, ohh and i love simon hes always saying excactly what he thinks.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Simon

He should get better judges next season

• 9 years ago

Paula... shes soo nice to everyone and shes the one who is actually a singer (besides Nicole)

• 4 years ago

cheryl - she is the main conventional and sticks up for her ladies and constantly blanks simon out. danni - cant decide on a respectable music for rachael and has no administration over her. cheesy and no musical means simon - can go too a strategies and each so often sounds like hes bullying the contestants. has made too many blunders this series louis walsh - makes trouble-free judgements whether he would not like the contestant (daniel, whilst he saved him because of the fact he sang with emotion) enjoys music CHERYL!

• Eire7
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Paula is annoying and fake.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TQOP
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

L.A Reid is my favorite. He isn't arrogant like Simon. But Simon does help people improve when he's not messing them up. (Drew)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I don't like any of them (on this show at least).

The way this show is set up is so stupid. Every single judge is biased towards their contestants..

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

dunno the x factor u.s is crap the UK one is much better! Gary is the best in the UK

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.