Is Obama the anti-christ?

Its really had me wondering lately, whats everyone think?

• Eire7
    Favorite Answer

No, but he is a puppet though.

Yes he is, but he is in a group called the illumanati. Also George w bush is part of that group. There are other groups also who are anti-Christ like the catholic pope. The pope only cares about the riches (money and gold) of the church. Why do you suppose that the Vatican is filled with gold. They only show off how rich they are and they don't care about the people. If your more interested about this search on YouTube illumanati, you will see a lot of famous people part of this group. God bless!

"it will always be the end of time, the end of law, the end of life..."

every generation thinks it is on the cusp of the end times, and every politician has been accused of being the anti-christ all the way back to Emperor Nero of Rome.

As you can see from the past, politics and religion don't exactly mix that well.

I think he's just a human being. He's doing what he thinks is best for the country, as US Presidents normally do.

I saw some people recently who seemed to think he's Hitler. I haven't met anybody who thinks he's the antichrist, though.

• ???

he is a christian dumby

• Ella

No, he's just a puppet like everyone before him.

No. Newt Gingrich is.

No but the system is.

No