How long will it take for her to get over him?

How long does it take for a girl to lose feelings for the guy she lost her virginity to?

I like a girl. I asked her out but she rejected me because she still has feelings for her ex and it wouldn't be fair to me. I know she likes me though because we kissed a few times already. She started going out with a douche. I warned her about him but she didn't listen because she loved him. He played her and stole her virginity and then broke up with her because he was bored and liked another girl. They dated for 2 months. They had sex before they even started dating. She doesn't really see how he played her, despite me trying to convince her he's not worth it.

She loves him. So, specifically, how long will it take for her to get over him? 2 months? 3 months?

PS: She's not going back out with him. Everybody she trusts told her not to even if he asks her out. And she agrees.

It sounds to me like you are a sort of 'backup' plan. If she has kissed you already, yet she won't go out with you (she wants to appear available for this other lad) but still have you as a net.

Be cautious - I wouldn't trust her personally. Just leave her and let her be. If you leave her alone, stop all communication bonds with her and make her believe that you aren't interested anymore, she will feel more alone than ever and come crawling back. It will take a long time for her to get over him, because what happened to her with him obviously wasn't meant to be, so she maybe feeling vulnerable and still attached. Take my advicen and Be strong! You will get through it!

Hope I helped

Source(s): Female who has been in a similar situation from your point of view! (me)

i'm a junior and trust me, i understand this situation. she says she wouldn't go back out with him, but honestly, the guy a girl lost it to will always hold a place in her heart. even though she thinks she doesn't want him back, she will never be able to forget him. it may take her several months to get to get over him, since a girl becomes very emotionally attached to guy after they've slept together. she needs time to get closure and be by her self. give her that time and don't smother her.

There isn't a specific time frame to get over somebody you love. And since she lost her virginity to him, she'll probably always have feelings for him somewhat. If you really like her, just give her time and she'll eventually be over him.

Probably forever. I wouldn't wait for her.