! asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Do you ever get jealous if you see your best friend making other, very good friends?

Is it okay for friends to steal friends?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

sometimes but I try to feel happy for them if they make new friends

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Do you ever get jealous if you see your best friend making other

Lv 6
    9 years ago

If they are truly your best friend then you shouldn't get jealous. Also no one can "steal" a friend, sometimes your friends will like other people and it's not a crime.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you are best friends, then you should never doubt them. Being very good friends is WORLDS apart from being best friends. So don't be worried. Instead, go and befriend them too. Friends of your bestie should be your friends too. Best of luck :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Yea I use to get jealous too :-( she spent soo much time with them and it felt like she forgot me and didnt have time for me which was true! I did tell her this but it just kept happening :-/ and I just kinda let her go.. I didn't bother getting in touch first as she never did :@ it was not a nice thing to go thro.. But i've learnt not to get too close to any friends.. Its ok to have just friends.. Who needs close friends anyway.. :-( (meeee!)

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

When I try to be friends with a friend of a friend is it normal for it not to work out?

• 9 years ago

I get jealous a lot!! It makes me question myself if I'm more important to him/her or if they're more important. But I always remember that I'm his/her one n only best friend.

Source(s): Self experiences
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Boys who dont smile much....arrogant or cocky?

• Alanna
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

How come girls prefer guys with pubic hair but guys prefer girls without?

• Aurora
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

What is the difference between a boyfriend and a husband?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.