6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Since good gaming performance is primarily the responsibility of the graphics card, the 2nd computer is better. It has a 6670 Versus the first one which has a 5570. An i7 is overkill for a gaming machine. i5 is more than adequate.

As long as the other components like the CPU and the RAM are up to scratch, the graphics card determines how good a system is for gaming and let me assure, the CPU and the RAM in the 2nd machine are more than adequate enough to definitively say the 2nd machine is superior for gaming.

Dr.M Perhaps if you learned how to use a website you'd realise the machine in the 2nd link does in fact say what video card is in it. Don't just assume that because YOU can't see it, it's crap. It's right there under 'specifications'

Also, the last sentence you wrote is confused, false nonsense.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The first one from computer trends is better. Both have (about) the same specs except for the processor which is an i7 on the computertrends computer. Also the best buy one doesn't say what the graphics card is so its probably a cheap one.

The i7 processors are a lot better than the i5 series, the main difference being that they conenct directly to your computers RAM which means there is no bottleneck between the RAM and CPU which is very beneficial with DDR3 memory.

• 4 years ago

nicely i be conscious of its previous yet i used to be so hooked on Warzone 2100 its this manner of competent approach activity , or if ur greater of a hands on person you are able to desire to attempt the recent call of accountability 4 , or nicely an extremely widespread activity is international Of warfare Craft with hours of gameplay .... yet pay attention nt to grow to be a WOW head lol tht activity cn replace ppl XD desire dis facilitates

• 9 years ago

The 2nd one is better, although you could easily buy one of these.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N8...

And make either PC a whole lot faster.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

i would say the 2nd one, the gpu is newer. but i would suggest going to ibuypower.com and check some other ones they sell too.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

First one better

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.