David Moyes has apparently tried to sign ...................?

Thierry Henry on loan .

Would he be a good signing for Everton ?

Would you like to see him back in the premiership ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes bring it on hopefully its true I'd almost forgive him for that double hand ball if he came to Everton.

• Red
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I think it's a good signing for Moyes. Everton are in desperate need for a good striker. They have been scoring very little goals this season and have been depending on their defence to earn them points. If they are to get a respectable position in the league they need a good striker that can make a difference. Henry may be past his prime but he's still capable of moments of magic. Everton are desperate and they are not financially able. Henry may be the good and cheap temporary signing they really need.

• 9 years ago

I DON'T want to see back in the Premier League just out of pure admiration of the player.

He played in the league in his prime, absolutley dominated it and put his name down in history as one of the best.

He hasn't been looking as impressive or lethal since his move to the MLS, so I would hate to see him come back to the EPL and be considered a mediocre player.

Really don't want him to be another "Pires" story.

But a good signing for Everton? It would be decent of course, but I think they can do better. They need a striker who is in his prime, doesn't have to be a big named player but someone who is hungry to play his best football week in week out is what they need. They've been linked with El Hamdaoui from Ajax and he could be a top class option after falling out with his manager and looking for a new club.

• 9 years ago

Will never happen he has said he would never play for anyone but Arsenal. He is too slow now watched some of his MLS gaes....he would not last in the EPL now.....Everton are trying to gewt Donovan gain but Insurance and Fee are hindering taht...So what chance they could afford the Henry insurance..lol

Is Phil Neville Right Delboy.....Gary Neville is a Scouse hero? lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Mr Henry would be a very good singing for Everton

He is much better than Louis Saha

• 9 years ago

Of course we want to see him back in PL but Thierry said that he will only come back if Arsenal wants him. Loyalty.

• 9 years ago

:O That will be a good signing. It will put some knowledge and skill in our young forwards.

I would like to see him back in the prem mainly for the amazing welcome he would get from every crowd!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yep, vellios a young striker is evertons top scorer which said something, saha is good but its too much to handle for him, while it looks like cahill has passed it

would like him back... but for arsenal, i want everton to get donovan like WTF, why ain't donovan interested for?

• MELONS
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

wow!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.