What is everyone into these days?

I just want more friends.I'm a girl(duh) in 5th grade and I'm 10. I am kinda a loner and nerdy sometimes. I have ADHD(or ADD) and 3 days ago I lost my best friend in a (fist)fight. I just want more friends,or at least more people to like me. What is everyone into? Like musicians,clothes(we have uniforms at school,by the way),and celebs? Just things people like.

Favorite Answer

people are into sassyniss so like just talk back to ur teacher not getting him her mad but like funny talking back

I started wrestling in grade 5 and I loved it and it helped me to seriously get into martial arts and I have made a few good friends form my training.

I have ad/hd (that's what they call it now for some reason) and school was tough I just had to be tougher so wrestling seemed right.

Also my training really helped with my ad/hd and im now 24 and even though easily distracted i can catch myself easier unlike before i could day dream for hours and think its only a few minutes.

And you don't always lose best friends in fist fights sometimes it can actually make a friendship stronger but sometimes can take some time and I hope this is the case for you.

I used to play with pokemon cards and game boy games and beyblades and watched anime in school and got made fun of lots it really sucked but there are people who will accept you for you no matter what you like.

But from what I know kids these days like hip hop and all that stuff like justin beiber and miley cirus.

also beavis and butthead recently made a huge comeback from my childhood lol

It shouldn't matter if you have ADHD, and it doesn't matter what other people like. I am in a similar situation where I can't find people who I really want to hang out with. It's a part of life, just hang on it should get better. By the way I'm 16 and a Junior in high school

Source(s): Real Life!

it's not important what other people like... all that matters is what you like. you're bound to find people who are attracted to the same things you are.

get off the internet and join a sports team, that helps :)

• Cj

Most people now days are into style..such as shoes,clothes,and hair...you should find out what you really like...the clothes you want..the music that you want to listen to.the type of friends that you want to have.find out who you really are.after you find out who you really are..you are to sure find the right friends. Good luck.

• TBF

Don't be a poser, please, for the dear love of god, do not. Enjoy what you enjoy and find friends at your own pace without having to lie about it.

Trust me, been there, done that. Twas an awful choice.