Does she seriously dislike me or feel I'm smothering her?

We've been talking, I usually start the conversations since she doesn't really talk to anyone in our class. I don't know if she wants to be friends, or if we even are. We used to walk together, but she goes the other way now. And well sometimes she would stare at me, and look away. After we both left class a few days ago, I heard her laugh at something I said when I was walking in front of her. As we left, I turned to stare at her, cause she went to the opposite exit, but I had noticed that as soon as I had looked to stare, that she was staring hard as she was walking upstairs.

I asked to see her art, and she loves to talk about it. I showed her mine and she said it was really good, I could see her jamming into it, and I invited her to come see us perform, and she was kind of interested asking us where our shows are.

She'll always like touch her hair, and sigh alot, and she won't check her phone as much when I sit close to her. But today, I gave her a piece of paper with my website on it for her to check out our music. And she waiting for it, and then she turned around, and went to another exit, where I couldn't say bye to her.

The next class, she sat in a different place, and left a little early, didn't even say hi, but neither did I.

I texted her letting her know the test wasn't the actual date, and she said thanks, and I asked her what happened cause she seemed sick last class before. And she told me she had to leave early for the group project.

I wouldn't stare at a guy unless I liked him, so I want to say she could be the same. But the way she avoids you, seems very off. Even if she's just shy, if she liked you, or even considered you her friend, she wouldn't avoid you. I would suggest just asking her. Just go up to her, and say that you think she's a really cool person, and you'd really like to be friends with her. Depending on what she says, go from there! There's a good chance she could just be oblivious to her actions, and not realize she's sending mixed signals! Good luck!

You're smothering her. Whether or not she had a group project to leave early for, she could have easily turned and looked at you and waved....at the very least smiled. I think you might have scared her off. Or she was never interested in the first place and was just being nice, and then got sick of being nice and decided to avoid you. Sucks..I'm sorry..just being honest.

Your making her feel nervous/rushed. Maybe, she is confused and doesn't know what to say anymore. Give her some space. Maybe, she will come back to being the same old girl you care about. She might be going through some hard times. When or If she wants to talk to you she will. Trust me (:

• wymer

Wow that's like she likes you yet has some variety of shame difficulty happening. in keeping with danger she has an argument at abode you don't know roughly. you know she is shy so in keeping with danger she is only new at socializing. She likes you yet there is obviously an argument you don't know roughly. in keeping with danger you will desire to ask her how her relatives is doing

id say she likes uu cuz most chances when u catch a girl staring at u are either she likes u or thinks ur hot... maybe shes confused and needs time to think about it... deffinatly talk to her about it tho! good luck! (:

she may be trying to play hard to get, or she may be just a natural *****. Just ask her if she likes you or if you need to give her space.