Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

How much praise will Tim Tebow get for "winning" the game?

I can see it now, an entire week of ESPN commentators gushing over how amazing he is. Will Prater get any credit? Will the defense?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He will get all of it, when in reality he should get very little. The defense and kicker are carrying this team.

• 9 years ago

Yes the defense and prater will get credit but at the end of the day, tebow led them to 2 scoring drives with 3 minutes left and 0 timeouts.

• MFFL
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

The defense and Prater were just as important, if not more important, to Denver winning. If they would've lost, Tebow wouldn't have gotten blamed.

• wymer
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Ken Singleton could be fairly demanding often times. i might extremely hear to Michael Kay. that's humorous however how often times he does bash the Yankees, yet a minimum of he's honest and does not choose one group. I mean look on the announcers from the White Sox. whilst a participant from the opposing group is going backyard they do no longer even call it or supply any variety of be taught. they only sit down there sounding all bummed out. i've got enjoyed listening to David Cone as of these days and of direction Paul O'Neill.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ĶŽ
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

All that we can do is wait a week until New England beats them by several dozen points and Tebow is crying like a girl on the sidelines.

• T B
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

85% more than he deserves, Marion Barber should get ALL the credit. What a bonehead.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

A lot!

• 9 years ago

Crap loads.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

ASK SKIP BAYLESS !!??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.