Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

Is 14 year old to young be in love?

I want to say that im a little annoyed. First im 17 and my girlfriend is 14. My girlfriend is a really nice girl we are dating because we met a church. Our parents approve of us dating and we are taking things really PG. My girlfriend used to live near a suburban school she had black friends, white friends, latino friends and filipino friends. But her family just move to a tough neighborhood. But where she lives their this black guys constently harrasing her giving compliments about her white booty. Most of them are around 16 through 19. When i was 15 i was around that gang violence so now since i got with my girl i try to avoid her having contact with my old friends. My girlfriends isn't even caucasian she is really light skin but she is Latina shes gorgous she has a nice rack, a big booty and nice big lips. And a sexy waist. I do my best to be extra careful with not doing nothing with her. You see im a virgin and so is she. Well going back to this guys, they are not friendly they are racist to me because im Mexican. But they go crazy over my girls body and lips they say for a white girl she got black swagga. Im not racist i have black friends too. But i can't stand this guys.

My gf told me that this guy name Dante isn't rude like the other guys that he is nice and has given her a ride 3 times when it has gotten dark and she has to go back home. But one time she said that he wanted a favor back so he told her that he wanted pleasure. He gave her kisess on her boobs and she gave him a HJ. She call me and told me she did it because she felt scared i got mad at her but i forgave her when she started crying. She told me she is confused and she didn't know if she was scared of Dante or kind of felt something for him.

But my girls still speaks to Dante. And the first time he gave her a ride i was at her school she was acting really weird. Then Dante call her and told her if she wanted a ride. I was o.k with that i didn't had a car and I had soccer practice and Dante was a friend of mine in middle school. But i notice she unbotten one botten to show more cleavage. 5 minutes later Dante pick her up

Favorite Answer

Okay im 14, but a smart 14 not an ignorant 14. Im also black. Im no where offended by what anyone of spanish background says cause i feel our ancestors went through the same things and we go through similar things now.

Anyways, let me just say that 14 isnt too young to be in love, but too young to know if you really are in love.

The fact that youre 17 changes things cause at one point, youre both gonna be in different stages of your life and i have a feeling it wont last. But anyways, how you talk about your girlfriend isnt the most respectful, also i dont think theres much you can do about the people around her neighborhood. However, i think shes too young to deal with this. for some reason people act like sex and everything is NORMAL for a 14 year old, a young teenager, NO, thats inapropiate.

I think with your friend and stuff, youre putting her through a bit too much. she shouldnt have to go through that at her age, its like sexual abuse,you owe him? shes not a toy,you cant just lend her to your friend overnight cause he let you use his videogames the other day, thats ridiciulous .

I honestly think you guys cant go out at this point in time but id suggest you stay friends to protect her from those guys that constantly mess with her. She is only 14, things like this can mess up her life later on .

Maybe you can go out later but she should move on, you also .

• Trisha

Little girls think they love you, but they really don't. Don't try to bang her though, you might end up being the daddy of the baby.

I seriously don't know how guys think.

The description has nothing to do with the question. and your girlfriend sounds like she needs to sort out her priorities.

yes