ILI. asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Eating fruilt and vegetables for week?

I'm not trying to starve myself...or anything i just wana know what it will do? If you're gonna be rude don't even bother answering it! Thankyou.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You should be eating them anyways,

if you mean only fruits and vegetables, it will be okay, but just make sure your doctors knows, and you've talked to him/her about it.

• Apathy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Fruits and vegetables are fine, but should not be sole food source. They lack valuable proteins which your body needs and they also are very little calories meaning you get into starvation mode since your body is lacking. All in all, never eat below 1500 calories a day, get around 100 grams of protein a day, keep foods sometimes healthy, drink water, and get activity 3-5 days a week for around 30-45 min.

• 4 years ago

nicely, eating purely vegetables for purely 2 weeks won't save you sturdy. you want a source of protein. to stay healthful & look after a healthful weight, you need to eat healthful all of the time, meaning nicely-balanced nutrition, uncommon activities of junk nutrition, standard exercising (2-4x each week), etc. you won't be able to easily nutrition plan for 2 weeks, pass back to typical & then ought to do it yet returned.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.