What are the odds I have a concussion?

Today about 4pm I was ice skating and took a super hard fall. I fell hard on my head and my left arm. My left arm has 2 broses on it in different places. And it's now 5:20pm and I still have a headache, I haven't gone to the hospital. I don't feel like throwing up. But my head still hurts. I can read but it is kind of blurry. Do you think I have a head concussion? PS I don't think I spelled concussion correctly. Only nice and HELPFUL comments please!!!!!!!

Now I kind of feel like throwing up, 2 1/2 hours later.

Favorite Answer

In grade 7, i got knocked over and hit my head on the pavement. My head felt like it was throbbing, i couldnt see for 10 seconds, and my vision was a little blurry afterwards. I threw up three times 3 hours after it had happenned...i got taken to the hospital and i had a mild concussion.

i suggest you go and get it looked at right away!! Any damage to the head can lead to many problems in the brian! in the mean time, dont do anything that requires a lot of work for the brian.

good luck!

Source(s): personal experience