How would you react if your next door neighbor was an interracial couple?

I'm mainly asking whites because they, genetically speaking, still have issues with interracial relationships, mainly black/white couples. The couple might experience harassment in the neighborhood.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I wouldn't have a problem with it, they are people and the heart doesn't see color, size, education, religious beliefs, or any of the things people are judged by. I know of one couple (he is white and she is black), she told me she has had more negative reactions from other black women, than from anyone else. I just don't understand prejudice of any kind, live and let live is a very intelligent way to looks at others.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I had an interracial couple as friends in the late 70's...

along with Blacks from African descent and ones from

Jamaica,

friends from Korea, Philippine, Japan,

Russian, Israel, Jordon, Brazil, Cuba...

• 9 years ago

The reason u dont see any black versions of elbert einstein or space engineers developing new propulsion systems or black scientists finding a cure for hiv is because black peole have lower IQ than whiten asians but good at sport. each race is different and if that white girl did that she would be a traitor to white people and the human race.they can *** right off and live in the black community where the black girls would beat her for taking a black guy.

• 9 years ago

No differently since they are.

He's mixed, white and black, and she's full blooded Arapaho.

And you're bigoted by claiming that I, as a white man, am genetically predisposed to racism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

The first comment was a racial stereotype and you ask if people will be racist about interracial relationships?

If you're not living near the South, you're fine.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

"I'm mainly asking whites because they, genetically speaking, still have issues with interracial relationships"

RACIST BASTID!

• 4 years ago

Idm

• I couldn't care less.

And your notion that prejudice is "genetic" is absurd.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

My typical response is to point and laugh.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

That'd be great as it would mean we'd have something in common.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.