Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 9 years ago

If a girl doesn't start a convo on Facebook does that mean she doesn't like you or doesn't want to talk to u?

Favorite Answer

she doesn't want to talk to you obviously, or that she could be away. she would only start a convo if she is interested in you after all

Its possible that maybe she doesn't like you, or only likes you as a friend. She may be "interested" but shy, and is waiting for you to make the first move. There is also the possibility that you're just not one of her top priorities. She may be busy. I don't just message anyone that is online! I only message my closest friends and the people I like. But, you see, there are two ways I'm looking at this question, which leads to a question of my own. Do you mean she doesn't message you first, or that she doesn't message back when you message first? Just give her a chance and distance! If you guys used to talk a lot, she may feel like you are "smothering" her and just needs a break. Hope this helps!

maybe she's waiting for you to talk to her