Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

why do girls become so bitchy?

theres this girl and she continuously involves herself in my best friends life and mine. she does not give it a rest EVER. she has a fight then says i will neverr talk to you again and then BAM continues to do it. she is the most annoying person on this earth, so negative and mean. i always ignore trouble makers and have had fights iwth her in the past. i feel like telling her offf , but that will just start another big problem , so i rather not, but my question here is why is she soo bitchy?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

she is bitchy bc she prob has problems w her personal life n doesnt have any1 to talk to n maybe its a way she could get attention from every1

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

These girls do it purely for attention. The problem is that, like immature people who pack tantrums, people give them the attention they desire. I've learned this over the years. Something else I've learned is that the further you stay away from people like that, the better. Attention seekers will only cause you problems in your life.

The best thing you can do is ignore her, and try to stay away from her. You'll be surprised how quickly she gets the message when nobody wants to be around her. Punishment and social isolation are the only two ways to modify human behavior.

Hope things work out.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

She has 2b the center of her own universe,must have all the attention even bad attention as long as she gets it. You don't have to move in w/her,marry her or anything her. Slowly drift from her life,she'll not notice at 1st and by the time she does,you'll have long disappeared from her life.Theirs always one in every bunch and it's your fault to if you encourage this so called friendship..she ur 'frienamey' and you and your 'real' friend must work together on this. Don't answer her calls,don't be available etc...she move on & find new friends to haunt. It will get old eventually & won't last forever. Step be step she goes~

• 9 years ago

some girls are just like that. next time she annoys you tell her to **** off and get a life cause you have one

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

some act all cool & wants attention.

Stand up & be like B!ch ***** off I'm tired of this. & just leave & ignore her.

• 9 years ago

she wants to start something so everyonee around will knoww her

• 9 years ago

its called menstruation.

Source(s): life
  • 9 years ago

because girls are stupid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.