Why is religion a bad thing in politics?Is not showing favor to God the same in any faith any religion?

• BeBe
    Favorite Answer

I have no problem with Caine. But people that use religion to hurt other people such as discrimination against gays is wrong.

• Clay

Religion is just a way of the human species to imagine what the truth is about unknown things in the universe, although, when two hypothesese about what is "right" collide, it may cause wars. 87% of wars have been caused by religion debates. Religion interferes with completely separated jobs such as politics. I hope this somewhat answered your question.

Because religion is a matter of faith - of believing in what cannot be proven.

I would rather have politicians who require more substantial information for making decisions that affect my life.

You can believe that a basketball, a mountain, an asteroid, or an imaginary sky cat runs the world, but if that's what you believe, I don't want you making legislation.

• "You dont have to be in the pews everyday to know theres something wrong in this country when gays can serve openly in the military..."

Source(s): Because of quotes like this.