slifer the sky dragon release date for America?

i just learned that a legal version of slifer the sky dragon is going to be released in Japan shonin jump soon. how long would it be for slifer to hit the US? here is a link of the new slifer the sky dragon. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Slifer_the_Sky_Dragon

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Im gonna presume 6 months to a year after OCG release.

• 9 years ago

Well if the past god cards release setup is anything to go by, I foresee the English Slifer the Sky Dragon(my fav) coming to the states in December 2012 or January 2013.

Source(s): Past god card releases.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

it would want to prefer to now no longer be released for a on an similar time as, if in any appreciate. Shonen leap is canceling the mag after this month. each and each ingredient will now be executed on-line, yet once you subscribe till eventually now the end of December, you get Quasar Dragon.

• 9 years ago

It might not be released for a while, if at all. Shonen Jump is canceling the magazine after this month. Everything will now be done online, but if you subscribe before the end of December, you get Quasar Dragon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

it must come out at January next month. at the last two years at December we saw the Japanese version and at the following month we saw the English. it 100% guaranteed

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.